Sunday, April 22, 2007



Actually, it all started back in 2001, when I happened to share with my best girlfriend ever!
We met at an estate agency: she stepped in, we looked at each other and we were friends forever.
We ultimately happened to have a great flat sharing and beyond: balanced, trustworthy and fun life-long friendship!

I miss you Karin!


When Karin went back to Germany after her short exchange program, I continued with making lovely and inspiring friends like my irish composer.
There on the bridge (see photo on the canal). is where we once had a lovely coffee in real european style. I miss a bit of that good old Europe...to be honest
Never mind, you cannot possibly have it all...

I then had one of my best dancing birthday celebrations with gorgeous Rico & the fine jazz music Amsterdam has to offer. Check brazilian Rico & I ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home