Sunday, April 22, 2007











Too long a time has elapsed without any post, unfortunately.

The bless of having found Kerem again, incidentally on-line, is a very good excuse to start writing again.

Here comes a short update: my best shots of the last few years!

For Kerem


with luv
Dizzy



It all started back in the UK.
After a fascinating and academically stimulating exchange program in Ontario (CA), I followed a MSc course in northern england.
That land got simply too much for a southern chick like myself so I fled to another sunny land: The Netherlands.

There, between an inspiring tune, a few dance classes and work....I made heaps of beautiful friends....

like Margherita, may she be alright with the vikings (how much we laughed about this denomination!)....and my dearest Karien & Ricardo.